Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please PRAY--for direction and peace as I have a special request! Thank you! Ma

n/t

Thank you Travis & Mike! This is a decision that I keep going back & forth on---Just not able to be at peace either way on this one! But will need to decide soon! Ma

Thanks Steve & everyone for your prayers--decision made tonight--I am staying in my Apt for now as Susan finally came by & we got it settled but for the best I am not sure but do have more peace! I was going to move into the APTS where my former husband lives but in APT one by the parking lot-- farther down about four apts from the Apt he lives in! The other two APTS available are up hill & I can't walk very easily; especially, up hill! I had an aplication that required a lot of info & paper work, as these APTS are for Senior Citizens under HUD & a little cheaper to rent with utilities paid but I would still need to pay for TEL & Internet --smaller APT which is fine but still need some room for storage as I have some things I own in boxes & some furniture!

Well, after viewing all the paper work I would need to call & have done along with Deposit & Application fees before accepted & then the rent & etc of moving in right here at Christmas time & another change of address & other addresses I decided to stay put--Just don't feel like getting up & moving again for now! I left ST. Louis, MO in FEB 2014 & have moved to my sister's place than to Cuba into a Duplex (May 2014?) & because I needed to pay off a Credit Card that I goofed on, I sold my Duplex & most of my furniture & personal items in an auction, May 2017-Moved back in with my sister July 4, 2017 & then into this Ste. Genevieve, MO APT in Aug, 2018! So you see I am tired of moving but needed prayer to decide! My daughter is placing me on a list for a handicap APT close to where I am now! Sometimes a long wait --For handicapped with walkin showers are rented quickly & moved out of less quickly! I figure by then I will be worse with Parkinson's Disease that is slow in progressing to complete disability where I will need personal help, daily, which is usually paid for by medicaid & will need to live on if I live long enough & then in Care Center here in STE. GEN which is expensive & with bank acct depleted by then & only small SS INcome, I will need it! So thanks ya all--that's my story & I am sticking to it!

Oh, by the way, my ex just went into hospital again, today, in Jefferson County Mercy Hospital--was feeling ill & went in to make sure he is okay, as he has had a bad heart attack years ago & fluid on his lungs about a couple of months ago--with surgery & rehab! Please keep him in prayer, also--SO many sick & too many not saved nor ready to leave mortality! Thank you, again & God Bless! Ma