Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please PRAY daily if we can!!!

Missouri--Ma Betty

I couldn't sleep so up early reading the posts! Please PRAY PSALMS 40--for the Kavanaugh's ( his wife has requested) as they are being torn apart with his nomination as Supreme Court Justice Judge & for our nation --The demons are loosened from Hell but God is able & His plans will be done in Jesus name--In Him true believers are winners! AMEN! Thank you! Ma

to view a confirmation of the end times as Revelations relates. In the End Times "right will be considered wrong and wrong will be considered right". The actions of many who have made statements in the public eye have confirmed to me that they are either ignorant or corrupt. NOTHING, no proof of misconduct has been shown in regards to Judge Kavanaugh. When the High School Year book of my senior class was being prepared there was a page dedicated to showing a guess of what each one of us would be doing in 10 years. When putting the list together there was a reading of these predictions that would not be printed and were a joke. I was supposed to be leading the prison choir in 10 years after graduation. Glad I'm no running for some high government office.:clapping:

Too much evil in this country misguided people who are being controlled by the:devil: himself.Its all about putting God away in a shoe box until he is needed in their lives:sadwalk:"GOD'S glory will not reside amidst persistent rebellion".:sadwalk:

Well, Travelling Mike, if you were running for office, the enemy would say, You can't be trusted as you wore the wrong color of diapers & stole another child's toy & etc while a toddler. Yes,
this is ridiculous but it has come to that by those on the LEFT being Pathilogical LIARS & Power hungry CROOKS! I read where the military is having a difficult time getting New Recruits because of what is & has been or not been taught about our allegiance to our U.S. Constitution, FLAG & education with common sense! Also because of wierd appearance in how they dress & ungodly actions & etc. For shame & THERE GOES OUR NATION! Ma

Bad time we are living in

True Bill & SO Very SAD to the point of anger with those who hate anything to do with godliness, Conservatives & Christians! Please keep praying Psalms 40 over our nation & for The Patriotic American Citizens to stay with Jesus & on the winning side of both earthly & eternal life & for the ones needing saved to find Jesus & to truly know Him as their personal Savior & the Lord of their lives! Ma

Prayers for Judge Kavanaugh & Family. As stated by numerous others, in Congress & here, what's being done to Judge Kavanaugh is downright evil and it's all coming out of the Democratic Party. It has nothing to do with justice but with party winning the 'power seats & mid-term elections'.

So true but we must pray for forgiveness for our families & nation for God's intervening & bringing justice & healing by humbling ourselves unto Him in Jesus' name & speaking up for godliness & not remain silent when evil is sticking up its ugly head, so it is stopped before Hell is enlarging itself for more unsaved souls to enter in & cause more havoc to the USA & the whole world! Let us choose life & Jesus, as all other is flesh & evilness! Ma