Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please pray…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Tonight here in nearby Kalamazoo, A pick up truck ran into a group of bicyclists. Ran over 9 killing 5. The driver is now in custody. Please pray for the injured and families of those who passed.

Dear Heavenly Father, in Jesus' most precious name, please be with the families of these ones, who were killed and injured from this terrible accident while riding their bicycles, by giving comfort, strength and peace to the grieving in the loss of their loved ones and friends! Please, also, Lord, be with the family of the truck driver and if he deliberately ran over these bicyclists in anger or hate, then speak to his heart and help him to know You and Your beloved Son, Jesus, personally, Who brings love and peace to us and the whole world when we lean on and trust in Him as our own Savior and Lord....comfort the loved ones of the truck driver, too, and give all of those involved Your comforting love to know that You are there and that they only need to come and seek You in faith to have peace that passes all understanding of the human mind! Amen! So Sad!! Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and answering them, as this whole world truly needs Jesus.....The God Who brings peace and assurance in the midst of all storms! Amen! :angel: Ma

Mike, I hadn't heard this but am very saddened by it. I too ride my bike on the city streets and, frankly, it sometimes scares the living geebee's out of me. It's amazing how many are driving, @ higher speeds, texting on their cell phones. Can tell you how many times I nearly got hit. I'll be praying for the surviving members and all their families.