Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please pray…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
No doubt many of you heard about the shootings up here in Kalamazoo. This is the county where I live. A man drove to 3 locations and randomly started shooting at people. 6 dead, another lady in serious condition, and a 14 year old girl very critical Suspect is in custody. Please pray for the two that are hospitalized and the families of all the victims.

we need to bring back the public hanging like they had in my grandfathers day..the murderer was dragged threw town by 4 horsemen, one on each side with ropes around his waist, there he was placed on the back of a blind folded mule under a tree limb.there was no last words..the noose was placed behind his left ear,the blind fold was removed and at the mules discretion, he was hung..his body hung in the breese all day and at sundown his people could "cut the rope" if they wanted the body..

We're in the end times and they are evil... I'll be in prayer for the families who remain and those needing medical care. I truly hope the lost knew Jesus.

Prayers for those who lost loved ones for God's comforting love in their grief and for the victims to be healed and to live and serve Jesus and do good for our nation! God overcomes evil but in His own time and in His own way, for we have the victory in His Victory when we love and serve our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ, faithfully! Amen! :angel: Ma