Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please keep praying...yesterday was worse than Monday...

Missouri--Ma Betty

really hurts to get up and down and because of frequent bathroom trips that is often and Oh, I say, Mercy, mercy Lord Jesus please help this poor old soul! Unable to do anything for getting ready for the auction! :sad: Did have two young men trim my shrubs and cut trees out that were growing inside of a couple this morning early and with the terrible rain and storm most all night, I didn't sleep and then of course couldn't with power saws going by cutting back the growth on the shrubs early this morning! But God is good and always is no matter what happens with us in this mortal life, for 'tis but a vapor compared to spending eternity with Jesus in my new Home He has gone to prepare for me and all those who believe in and love Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

n/t

Thank you everyone for your prayers, I know God hears them and He answers in His own time and way! Sometimes healing is slow and we just have to wait upon the Lord and be patient in His healing, for He never lies and He is the Great Physician! I am waiting, patiently, for I know all things that I need done will get done and if not so be it, for God knows what is right for me to do concerning the selling of my furnishings and Duplex! I've been in tight spots before because of my own not so very smart in some things and not really leaning on and trusting in Jesus, but I am learning to do that before I die! :surrender: Thank you again, for God moves in mysterious ways for His Children and I am His Child! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thank you....back is some better, but now the pain has gone farther down into my lower back and left hip and oh when the spasms come from trying to stand straight....all I can say is Lord have mercy, for it feels like my back is breaking into two halves! Worst case of back problems that I've ever had that I can remember! I have been down in both hips but don't remember it being this painful but memory does fail me quite often! Please continue in prayers for me and also all those needing prayer on here and many others! Thank you, again and God Bless! :angel: Ma

Hi Ma Betty

I'm back on the forum after a long absence with problems logging in here, because of anything happening here. I've always have had all of you in prayer. I am now retired and living in Florida, and doing well, because the Lord is good. I'll continue to have you in my prayers, so that the Lord will be with you, no matter what comes your way. Remain blessed...

Philo_NY

Thank you Philo and what a nice surprise to have you back on the Forum! To be retired and living in Florida sounds great! Hope the hunting places are plenty and lots of coins and etc. found! I cannot do any MDing any more and can hardly walk but God is with me in Jesus' name and not matter what, I will always lean on and trust Him, for YES He is good! God Bless and hope to hear from you often! Amen! :angel: Ma