Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please Help---T2

some dealers form of advertising or way of wording maybe?? :confused:
All's you need to be concerned with is that you get an "updated" t2 with what's called the R6 update....
HH,
Bill

that were painted silver or another color or something?? :nerd: Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Perhaps that's what "limited Editon" meant? But, like I said, whatever the color....be ceratin it has the most recent software upgrade...R6.
HH,
Bill

Bill, I have been seeing a number of posts about T2s being "updated" or early model and you refer to an "R6 update". How do you know whether your T2 is an updated model or not? I purchased a T2 2 months ago from Kellyco, it is working fine, but is there a way for me to determine if my T2 is updated or an earlier model? Thanks for any advice you can offer.

check the software version on startup, but it's quicker to just confirm you have the delta pitch mode. If you do, it's a V-6.

Buckeyebrad, Thank you! :clapping: I definitely have the DP mode, I use it occasionally, though I usually use the 2+ mode for the most part. I appreciate your reply and your sharing your expertise. Have a great Spring and Summer of treasure hunting and thanks for contributing to making this such a terrific forum. Mark