Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please help ID Pin

Where in ND are you located? I live in Casselton. That Pin is a neat find. I have a Button that has that type of effect to it, but it has a different person on it. I'm thinking they are quite Old as I have wondered about my Button also. Good to see someone else from ND posting some finds. Maybe if your not too far away, we could hook up sometime. If you don't get any replies here, try the Whatzit Forum. Someone there might know something about it and the age. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

Rob you are close by so you can join our group for some great hunting. Do you know we have a club that meets out at our Cafe in Chaffee which is 35 miles southwest of Fargo the 3rd Friday of the month at 7PM. I am also the Factory authorized dealer in ND for Minelab since 1997 so if you need anything be sure to give a holler.
If you can hook up with James you will have a good time I am sure as he is one of the guys that really knows his Explorer as you can see by all the great post he does and tries to help everyone be as successful.

Rick

the next upcoming Meeting is going to be held at Grand Rapids, ND, at the Hunt. We hold hunts at Grand Rapids Memorial Park twice a year. Our Meeting will be held on the 18th of May at the Hunt Site. Just thought I would bring this up since it would be a waist of time showing up at Chaffee for the Meeting to meet everyone else and see our Monthly Finds. Thanks Rick for letting Rob know about our Detecting Club. Rob, if you need anymore info on this, PM me and I will give you all the details about our Club and what happens at every Monthly Meeting. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

Hopefully have a lead on this pin. Will keep everyone informed.

I have been doing some research on King George and there are some definite simularities. Any help would be welcome. Thanks
HH