Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please: Continue To Pray for Healing

SeniorSeeker

The vast majority of the nausea has dissipated but my get-up-and-go has gotten up and went. Upon seeing my doctor Friday A.M., I elected to take the flu shot for the 1st time in over 10 years and doc agreed w/me in that decision. In the early years of the leukemia, It was determined the flu shot was actually making me sick. Being left w/little or no immune system, I didn't have the physical ability to fight the bug - so my medical staff elected to discontinue the flu shots for the time being. That lasted for 10+ years. Living in an apartment community of varied ages and levels of common sense (not staying in their apartments when they're sick), has encouraged me to at least be penny wise rather than pound foolish. On top of all this, I've had difficulty sleeping for months, if not years. You name it and I've tried it but w/little or no success. Apparently my mind continues to run full-speed even when sleeping which results in waking up tired in the morning. A good hot shower usually off-sets the lag but (wouldn't you know it), the faucet in the bathtub has broken and can't be fixed until Monday. When it rains - it pours! Well gang ... that's my situation at the moment and I respectfully request prayer for healing (and a return to working plumbing). Thank you all.

Martin/SeniorSeeker

I will be praying. If a person can't sleep they will not feel good. I hope you will be able to sleep better soon.

Will continue to pray for you Martin. There is diffently some kind of bug making it's way around town and hopefully you bounce back fast from it.

Presently I'm developing a sore throat from the flu shot. Doc told me that might happen. Hard to swallow. When God's ready, I'm ready but I hope He doesn't let this drag on too long.
Thank you all for your continued prayers.

n/t

Ended up in Butterworth ER agin tonight. Maybe I should by stock in that place? Anyway...it turns out the ER doc's think I have vertigo. Go figure. Now where in the dickens did that come from? Tomorrow I'll stop by my doc's office and run things passed him and then go from there. Thank you all for your continued prayers.

I feel for you Martin. Vertigo is no stranger to me and it is bad enough on its own, let alone with all the other compliactions that you are suffering at the moment. May the good Lord bless and heal you soon.