Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please can someone help me? I enlarged my fonts

to be able to read the postings easier because my eyes don't see as well as they once did but now too large and unable to resize the fonts no matter what I do! on Lenovo Laptop it has one key recovery which I've used to start my pc over again but now it won't work to be able to return to defaults and on the fonts page it won't let me return to defaults either, so can anyone help me? Ma

Still not able to get them smaller! What do you mean by minus sign as there is one on top and then it brings up another one which points to minus sign but it doesn't work either?

I am okay now as I tried to go back to windows 8.1 and no longer have the LARGE fonts but tiny ones again which doesn't overfill the whole page! I am back on Windows 10 though so guess the two weeks of being able to return to windows 8.1 had expired! but the fonts are now so small! Thanks everyone for trying to help me! :angel: Ma