Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please Accept My Apology - I've Got The Days & Dates Mixed Up

SeniorSeeker

For whatever reason, I managed to get the date and days mixed when posting the Bible lesson for Tuesday. It's suppose to be the 6th ... not the 5th. I've simply not been on top of my game lately. I apologize for the mess up. Don't know if this has anything to do with my healing or not. The stress I've experienced, for the last three months, seems to have gotten the better part of me lately.

HI, Martin...Tuesday is the 5th or did you mean for it to be for Wed the 6th? Guess I am a little confused but not surprising for this ole lady! LOL! God Bless! :angel: Ma

I'm so confused this week I can't even remember what day it is. I took the city bus, transferred twice to get to church yesterday and realized, when I got there, that it was Tuesday and not Wednesday. The church is only open on Wednesday's for business. I messed up. Anyway......it was a beautiful sunny day and I got a little walking in and stopped, on the way home, to the grocery store and did a little shopping. They didn't care what day it was 'cause my money's good anytime, with them. :rofl:

Well, you made it out and was able to get some food no matter what day it was......I don't go anyplace so seldom, it is difficult for me to know what day of the week it is, also! Grocery stores will take your money anytime! LOL! Hope you stay well and your days and nights are blessed in our Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma