Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Platinum Ring

jim in socal

I have been a reader for quite a while, but I just had to share this find. The platinum ring weighed 22.70 grams. Found in the wet sand at a local socal beach. My initial shock became a big grin.

ya know..platinum is running around $1,000 an ounce..and you have close to that in weight....that'll buy you a new detector ! great find... keep the pics comin

Rockyredbaron

i wake up from hibernating, open one eye, to see whats going on an WALLAAAAAAA one great find i see. The P word (platinum) i barely can spell, n for sure none has fell in my in my scoop, so i can tell. I guess gulfhunter and i need to revamp our maps n train of thoughs.
Good lookin ring for sure!!!!!!!!

coastwise

Joe