Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Plans being made for our Summer get together.......

warthog

All three of my sisters and I will be together this coming August,my two sisters are coming home from Texas and Oregon.I have come up with what I think is a great idea,and that is all of us having a memorial Service for our parents,whom are both with Jesus,at the cemetary where they are interred together.Our father died suddenly at work Friday,September 10,1965.This year will be 50 years Dad has been in Heaven,our mother joined him in 1991.My sisters think it is a GREAT IDEA,I have ideas for the service(I asked if I could officiate,they liked that too!!!). My plans are to take my guitar,and play some Gospels,and all of us sing along 'How great thou art,The Old Rugged Cross',.......I would like to have everybody say something,if they wanted,as part of the Service.....
Hard telling,after this year,when we will be together again,so I feel this is a MUST DO thing this year.I think it will be wonderful,honoring our parents,50 years of history,as a family,amen.