Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Places I've dug gold & silver

steve in so la

Here are some ideas to get you remembering. Dug a Barber dime right at this corner - nothing else found here.

StevespicsfromShutterfly202.jpg

At this park I detected all the way around it - only in the areas between side walk & street. I dug a bunch of coins and several silver ones. Everyone else probably were anxious to get in the park & bypassed the edges.

edgesofpark.jpg

I wedged myself inside this climby thing and was rewarded with a nice gold ring.

goldinside.jpg

Lastly, by this red step I dug a Walking lib half dollar. Love those old junked houses.

StevespicsfromShutterfly210.jpg

Steve in so la

And I use them! :thumb up: :detecting:

Yes Steve good tips and I used to use them, also! One time by the steps of an old country church my ex found a silver walking half-dollar! Wasn't much else found there! :angel: Ma

Steve, I haven't used them all but often I will hunt the areas others think is a waste of time. I've worked my way inside the 'climbing bars' many a time, at the zoo, to check that area but never came up with much. I find most of my goodies at places others wouldn't look.