Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pitch hold ..Tips tricks anyone??

drwhou02

Hi Gang..Just received my new SE today! Spent a few hours in a hammered to death park..had a phone call while detecting from Tom from Oregon from the Tom and Chris expedition out east..GO GUYS!!They are finding some great stuff!!..So probably a little less detecting went on...on my end today ..I like the faster electronics of the se..The machine seemed very stable..It seemed more sensitive to small aluminum in AM mode..Pinpointing is much improved but does take a little getting used too ..I kept wondering if i could detune it for the shallow targets hmmm..Much better weight balance..Maybe it is me but the tones seem slightly different not as low? I couldn't make any fringe targets turn into any great finds..Just foil..small copper wire..pair of keys and some clad.. I would like to know how people are using their Pitch hold option..Are they running full time with it on or switching to it after a deep target is found?
I felt i was just starting to make my EX11 make sense I pulled a 1912 V nickel last night..from this same park..I was hoping to take over where i left off with the SE with all the upgrades..but at this point I feel there might still be more learning curve...anyone???