Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pirate Booty!! pt2

protech

Lost my X marks the spot map, where I buried my loot!!! LOL...
Here are some closeup pic's of my treasure chest!!!
By the way I found this cool chest at an antique shop on the way to charleston, sc.
Now I need to work on filling it up. It is quite a large chest, so I have some work to do!!! I have at least 140 or so gold, 150 or so silver rings & assorted items in that box and it doesn't even fill up the bottom!!! I will post some of this years finds soon. Only been out part of this summer, so a slow start. I am making up for lost time though lately!!
Good Luck to Everyone!!!
Thanks for all the cool comments.
John

[attachment 32537 DSC00075.JPG]

[attachment 32538 DSC00109.JPG]
In the pic below I have a ring with a skull & crossbones on it. It is brass & copper, very heavy & is marked Germany on the inside. Anyone know any info on it? I think it may be a German Nazi ring. I will post a closeup later. It is the ring to the left of the rifle cartridge.

[attachment 32539 DSC00110.JPG]
The 2 brass tags under the silver chain are dog licenses. One from 1918 & the other from 1934.

Davey L give you 1 when he thinks yer wurthy tu wear it. Got me a nice silver 1! Wear it out to dinner with the Huntress when I'm feelin' looty! I was able tu pick it right up in the pic there. Looks like it may be a bit large fer ya! Perhaps ole Davey has sumthin' else in mind fer ya!

Does the rest of the gear look something like this?

[attachment 32581 blackbeardMedium.gif]

You might want to have a closer look at your family tree. There's just got to be some strong pirate blood in there somewheres.

Kewl,

BDA:cool: