Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pinpointing with small MD

Dok-Ath

[attachment 9100 vibratector720.jpg]
I found at http://www.vibratector.com/vibratector.cfm this MD and may be will buy it for pinpointing. They stating that utilizing a 4 inch coil the Vibra-Tector 720 detects in a cone shape like most other detectors and will detect a nickel or penny at about 3 inches. Not bad to my opinion vs X-1.119 USD from other dealers. Any comments?

HH / Dok-Ath

Say dok-ath the vibra tector will actually hit a coin at 5"s,after you get used to it you will be able to know just just how deep it is within 5"s...I coin hunt 4hrs. a day,but I don't use for pin pointing just get over the coin,then use the digger to break the soil and insert the vibra probe it is a very fast way to recover the object especially coin spills near the surface..I always run it over the area after a recovery that way I don't have get back up and down if there is more coins close by...I have found as many as 17 coins in one small area after a initial recovery...good luck...