Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pinpointer.

Didn't have them when I was detecting years ago! Things change all the time--Sometimes good; sometimes bad! Hope your pin-pointer suits you fine & you find lots of coins & goodies! Ma

I had never heard of one. So I had to look it up. It looks good and the reviews are pretty good too.

if it's real cheap it's probably just that.

Tried it out today. Put it in the hands of my 9 yoa grandson. He used it and dug out 4 Indians, with it and a Garrett Predator III. It seems flimsy to me. He was punching it into the ground a bit, So we'll see.

I’m still using the one I bought at Harbor Freight that was $16 with an additional 20% offf. I also got a small set of metal gardening tools for free with the purchase. My wife is putting together a new set of tools so I know where that’s going.

phinstigers said:
I’m still using the one I bought at Harbor Freight that was $16 with an additional 20% offf. I also got a small set of metal gardening tools for free with the purchase. My wife is putting together a new set of tools so I know where that’s going.
Just curious- does the Harbor Freight pp have side detection