Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pig tales....last part

Dan-MO

Jim finished his beer with a mighty belch -crushed the can and flung it aside and said something to the effect of

n/t

Watching Jim and the hog roll and fight in the mud must have really been comical. :rofl: I busted a gut laughing from reading this story, thanks for posting it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

That would have bothered me a bit too!! I don't figure I would faint though. My buddy had a dog, Noogy was his name and he was a shut eater. Now that would gag me!!

can conquer the world! This had to be one of those times where you can always look back, smile and shake your head. A mud wrestlin' hog man! That was surely a sight to behold. I sure hope you got a little bit of money out of it! :rofl:

n/t

It reminds me of a scene or two from an old Laurel and Hardie episode.

"And this is ANOTHER fine mess you gotten us into, Stanley!"

I laughed 'til I hurt, and it's all your fault!

This is a real winner!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. <><

aj

Just rethinking it and writing it.....I had forgotten all about it till one of Royals posts jarred my memory. Heck,I could tell a few more storys of my self taught animal doctoring days.....like the time I amputated a front leg from a neighbors dog that got hit by a car (We put him out with ether and he healed up fine and lived for years,the neighbor who was helping me ALSO fainted during this procedure - I KID YOU NOT!) another time I remember operating on a chickens foot, I have also sewn up rupures on pigs.....but these storys get pretty gory.

the stories. I'll tell you mine about the chicken leg. I bet we were wanting to accomplish the same thing. :)