Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pictures?

shakerdave

Tried to post pics tonight and no go any tips? we were at debs b day party and spent 30 min or so at trying to get em on here no go any pointers?

what setup you use but I never have
any troubles as I use Shutterfly.com as a host for my pics. Then I put them on anywhere and it always works. Steve in so az

If on the harddrive you can use the "Upload Photos" at the bottom of the window you type in to add photos from the harddrive.

If on the internet then there is a different way to go about posting the pics.

a picture. If you send the message from his computer the program here will allow for searching the harddrive of that computer for the pic(s) you want posted and then upload.

If you post messages on your computer but have the pics on someone else's computer I don't know how to fix that other than to have the pics emailed to you or put on a floppy or burned to a CD so you have them on your computer then you can upload them.

Only other option is to post them to an online place like Steve uses - forgot the name of it - and then you'll be able to use the url where those pics are and post them.

I have an account with my wife's domain. I put my pictures up on her domain in my account area and then post the url for each picture inside some html code so when you go to read the message I post your computer will find the pictures at that location.
Let me send you an email with an attachment. It will have the code I use and what they do. Can't post them on line here for you to see as it just won't work. So expect an email from me soon, Dave.
Hope this helps.