Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

picture platinum

shocker2u

GetAttachment2-1.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg
PB040007.jpg

my first day of first week with first ring platinun!

digger still not totally stable but with threshold silent and disc at4 still hittin platinum! that is awsome!the wet suit let me hunt in the COLD 73 degree water.phenominal for my first week i was giving it a month to get my first ring!this machine will be deadly on rings!!!!!!!!!!!

shocker,

Those are some waves to be working in!!! One thing that might help some, I only waist mount my machine when working in little water and wet sand if the waves are too rough to handle. I keep the cable pretty tight to the box on the shaft when working deeper water. I just do it this way because its been recommended in past posts about it running better and smoother when less coil wire is moving in the front. My Infinium runs real smooth when I work it this way. You're definitely the looter and I know you'll be scoring serious amounts of jewelry with this machine! Those are some great pictures from the last post. What coil are you using now and when you hit the Platinum:thumbup:? Once again, CONGRATS!!!!!! It's incredible that you found "PLATINUM" on your first water hunt with the machine!!! Anyway, keep us posted and HH

If you like double DD's you will love the stock coil! get off the pie coil and start chopping with the meat cleaver!I figured i would get use to the big coil to cover more groung. My old pi 1000 had a 11inch coil and it hit ooooon more targets due to its size .The mono coil shoots a pie shape cone into the ground snd the D coil ssoots a 13'straight down signal
like running a seive the whole depth of the max pin pointy of the mono coil.as i said i had disc at 4" .pin pointing is no big deal for the trade off of added scan depth.the dd coil ground balances better too!with the huigh suef i noticed the outgoing tide gave the best finds soon as the incoming got going all i got was beat to death!kind of like fishing fish the tide!

Oh yea I forgot platinum is hard to find with the "old " PI metal detectors!Yes it was a extremly nice first find yes i believe!Thanks!!!!!!!

I haven't tried the big DD yet, but after your description I'm digging it out as soon as I get off the forum!!! I've done real well with the 8" mono since I started with about 60hrs on it now (BUT NO PLATINUM YET):throw:!!!

I'm curious though, R U gonna try to see how the machine reacts not waist mounted? I'm glad you're a BELIEVER TOO!!!!!!:super:

Keep posting