Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Picture from the last snow storm we got here....

It is rather small. I know you are new to the camera but don't make the mistake most make, including myself, when first using a good camera. DO NOT try to save space on the memory card by taking the pictures in anything but the highest quality and size. I know it is tempting to set the camera so you can take 500 pictures without taking them off the card but you lose much size and quality. They will be huge but so what? You can always reduce them in your photo program but you can NEVER make them larger, Memory is cheap now days and it pays to take them in the highest quality the camera allow.

This is a fantastic picture and I would love to be able to see it in at least 800X600 for web display but this one is 380X260. My suggesting is that you take advantage of the great quality your camera will display and crank it up. That one would be a great desktop but it is too small.

I found out the hard way a long time ago :thumbup: I love the picture.

n/t

When I get back home to the farm after the work week I will send out the full size , I posted the small one to save a bit on band width ....
Bill G.

n/t

P1000305.jpg

P1000306.jpg

P1000307.jpg

Here are 3 shots I took , Royal ..hope they are something you /all like and use ..enjoy

Bill G.

n/t