Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pickled Eggs?

Royal

I love pickled eggs, the kind you find in a bar for a half buck or so. I have been trying to find a recipe for the juice on the web and the only ones I have been able to find are the ones that say they will keep in the frig for a couple weeks. That is not what I want.

Does anyone have one that will keep them indefinitely on the back of a bar or in the cupboard in my case?

Thanks

they have been opened after pickling (in a sealed container the same as home canning). If pickled without pressure canning they will keep for a couple months in the fridge safely in my experience but will get rubbery after a few months.
We used to keep them on the bar for a week or so, these were commercially pressure sealed and had a 2 week unrefrigerated life after opening we were told.

I found out that a guy could get himself in serious trouble with herself if he pigged out on pickled eggs, beer, garlic sausage, and beans:devil: :rofl:

have such a turnover that it is not a problem