Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Picked Up my E-TRAC today!!!:happy:

So what are you you doing posting..... get hunting!!!!
All kidding aside good luck with it!!! :cheers:

Get out there and post some pics... Happy Day

Hey Thomas,

I'm glad you finally got it. It's going to take a little time getting use to it. It's not an explorer! Don't get frustrated, be patient, dig a lot of targets (including trash), and have fun while you learn the new language of the E-trac. Make sure you adjust the Threshold Level and Threshold Pitch so it sounds more like the sounds you were hearing with your Explorer. I finally ended up adjusting mine to 17 and 27. I'll give you a call next week so we can hookup and hit a couple of parks out your way.

HH randy