Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pic of one of the local crazies around here....

AllenOK

The other day, after I fixed my van, we took the kids out for a spin. We were stopped at an intersection, waiting for the left-turn light to go green, when suddenly we heard a siren going off. It took me a minute to realized what had happened.

There was an unmarked patrol car that had pulled over a guy on a bicycle. Here's the pic:

[attachment 64591 localcrazy1.JPG]

I'm not sure why the guy was pulled over. I've seen him many times before. He always wears a Santa suit, and rides around town on his bicycle with a sign or two on the back. Lots of folks have complained to the police about him, as he takes up the center of the right-hand lane, and only does about 5 - 10 mph. The cops can't really do much, as he is within his legal right to do so. I'm thinking maybe this guy got a "talking to" from the cop because of his sign, but that might be an infringement onto his Freedom of Speach, unless he actually is propositioning folks.

HH from Allen in OK