Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Photos of proud papa and Gregory Evan and etc.

Missouri--Ma Betty

[attachment 331049 13174196_999592983411805_5080357577045767084_n.jpg][attachment 331050 13226826_999593110078459_4061421997049791932_n.jpg][attachment 331051 13230166_998830013488102_4820492907501843646_n.jpg][attachment 331052 13239144_999070070130763_6584862998337781265_n.jpg][attachment 331053 13240127_999072253463878_5767003119526598885_n.jpg][attachment 331054 13240054_999072520130518_3876250318058402848_n.jpg]

(Dusten, and his son, my grandson and g-grandson, Gregory) ( Dusten and his mom, my daughter, Tami, and grandson, Gregory) ( Mama, Ashley and new son, Gregory) ( Dusten, Tami and Gregory) And two photos of my big and husky g-grandson, Gregory

Proud of our new bud (almost a bloom) added to the branches of our Family Tree......soon will be a forest after I am gone! :) God Bless, everyone! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks......but just photos of Ma's family expanding while she is growing older! We should love our family members and help them be better citizens for giving us respect and to honor Jesus! Even if it is only through prayers of faith when we can't be with or near them very often! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thanks Steve.....and life goes on, as it comes and goes! The old life fades away and new life begins! There is a song, Will the Circle be Unbroken, by and by, Lord, by and by? It won't be if we each have Jesus as our own, personal Savior and Lord for eternal life with Him when our mortal life is over on earth! By Jesus' virgin birth, death and resurrection, we can live again in God's new Jerusalem City, someday! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Thanks, Martin......Through the blood line of our DNA and adoption, we belong to the same family history....and as a Child of God, we are the Brothers and Sisters of Jesus Christ and are adopted Jews into the Family of God....for a wonderful inheritance of living in His Kingdom and enjoying what our Heavenly Father owns! Oh, what a day that will be when Jesus we see! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Robert....as God is glad to have us added into His Family, so are we happy with those added to our earthly families or should be, as babies are a blessing and should be loved and cared for as being so! Love babies and always have.....as a child, I held and loved any baby I saw and then at 11 years and 2 months, my mom had twins, a daughter and son, whom I and my brother, Cliff, nine years, took care of while mom worked the farm and dad worked in jobs away from home! I still think of myself as Carolyn's second mother....Cliff and Larry (twin) have passed on which has made us draw nearer to each other at 80 and 69! It is good to love and care for siblings! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Leslie! It is a shame that too many dads aren't proud papas but desert their children and don't help take care of them! Sure hope all my grandchildren do right by their families and not the way this sinful world is going! May God Bless! :angel: Ma

YEP, that's true mine drove off into the sunset in a 47 studerbaker and never said goodbye:huh:

So sorry, Bill....they did you wrong and someday they may wish they still were able to see you, again, after you pass away! Takes absence for children to miss their parents or vise versa! Actually, mine don't have much to do with me, as their dad lied so much and transferred his lies, cheating and etc. onto me, and I don't think they ever have accepted the truth of who was right and who was wrong! I have survived without them and did the most of helping them in many ways and financially, instead of them helping me at a time I really could use some by paying me back or just giving me money or buying me nice gifts like so many children do for their parents!

I still love them though and pray for them to sincerely accept Jesus as their own Savior and Lord, which will give them true changes of hearts for those who do and did their best to raise them! Life is so unfair and being younger and naïve I only did what I was raised like to try and raise them to be good citizens and to make their own living! One thing for sure, I am not a friend with my children, I am their parent and want them to respect me as their mother which they mostly do, but showing they love me could be better! lol

Pray for yours and although you many never see them again on this earth, hopefully, you will see them on Resurrection Day! With our hope in Jesus, this is about all any of us can hope for, for them to be saved in Him and have eternal life! Well, one thing is a blessing, I don't have them living with me at my age and having to take care of them and their children, because they aren't too lazy to work and make their own living! Hey, blessings come in many forms and ways! For me with my illnesses that would be a great burden to bear even with Jesus! SMILE! God Bless! :angel: Ma Betty