Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pete on Sherry's computer... Mother-in-law update

Pete's Wife

Sherry's Mom (Renee) is doing MUCH better! (Thanks for the prayers everyone). We were told at the hospital in Grayling that Sherry's Mom would pretty much be incapable of saying or doing much because her mind had atropined (guess that means destroyed part of itself).

As I write this from her hospital room, Sherry and Renee are talking to each other. She not only recognized us but is her cheerful self...but she still has a problem but we feel this hospital will be able to find the problem and do something to help solve it.

Thank God for His healling touch. We DO so much appreciate the prayers you have brought before the throne of God. Please do continued prayers for Sherry...she has on top of all the rest of the things going on (attacks of Satan) has a medical problem adding even more problems to her.

Thanks for all the prayers for all of us. We do appreciate all your prayers.

God bless you and yours

Pete

That's wonderful news....I will continue to pray for you, Sherry, and mother

we are ligting you all every day!

That's good news about Sherry's mom and I will continue to pray that the doctors's will diagnose and treat the symptems. Pete, you, Sherry and Casey are always in my prayers.