Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PERRY STONE had a dream

• Thread starter calabash digger
  • Start date
C

calabash digger

Perry Stone had a dream and saw what satan looks like and for 40.00 bucks you can buy his book and cd and he will tell you all about it. Are you kidding me? He was selling it on sid roths show when I did my stop by to see what these guys are up too.

Man cannot see spirit creatures. Another interesting passage is found at Jeremiah 23:25

Oh yes we can as Christians who're filled with God's Holy Spirit! I saw Jesus, Who appeared in my room, after waking from sleep and one night I awoke and saw an angel praying for me by the side of my bed....it startled me and I said, is that you, Carolyn, who is my sister, and the angel dressed as a nun, I am not Catholic, disappeared in a bright light towards the bedroom hardwood floor! I went back to sleep and when I looked toward the same area after awakening there was nothing there! Even many times we entertain angels unaware whether as humans or angels! (Hebrews 13:2)

If you don't see them then that doesn't mean others cannot! Two men appeared to Lot, who were angels, to lead him and his family out of the city God was about to destroy, Sodom and Gomorrah, for safety in another place! Angels are spirit creatures and so is the devil, satan and he can appear as an angel of light! Angels have appeared to mankind in the Old Testament and even in the New Testament throughout history! Therefore speak for yourself because angels appear to us in visions and dreams! God allows some people to see Heaven and others to see Hell when they die temporarily and then allows them to return to tell others about what they saw! He allows some to see Jesus and so it wouldn't be unusual for someone to see satan, for with God all things are possible; therefore, we shouldn't put Him in a box for He is Omnipresent, Omniscient and ? can't think of that word right now! But anyway you get my gist or hope so anyway! There are plenty of scriptures concerning angels, satan and on Jesus, Himself, look them up! God is a Spirit and no one can see Him, but we can His Son, Jesus! ...I am not well and cannot take the time to do so for you! God says, Ask and receive; seek and ye shall find! Amen! :angel: Ma

P.S. I remembered the other word, Omnipotent, before I got out of bed this morning! My mind at times just won't cooperate in remembering what I need at the time it is needed too many time! SAD!!!

Explain 1 Timothy 6:15-16 then please, and tell me how you can see Jesus

We cannot see Him in His glorified body, but in the body He was born with on Earth, He does appear to mankind in visions and dreams and sometimes even in real life to some Who really loves and lives for the Lord to assure them in a time that He is truly needed! God is a glorious and heavenly Light, so we cannot see Him or we would die but Jesus was born in a body like us and He can or will appear in that body!

So, I guess, what I told you in my dreams is not true and you phoo-phoo it because of your unbelief? Even satan can appear as an angel of light, so I guess he doesn't exist or cannot appear to someone either? There are many mysteries of God and His Word is full of meanings which can't be told in just a scripture or two.....the whole Bible tells the whole meaning and just not a few scriptures picked out here and there to prove something to be true or not true! I don't think familial spirits can be seen but that is because I haven't seen them, but I know they do exist, but being saved in Jesus, I don't look for them and I don't listen to them, but those who are sinful and wicked, I'm sure they would reveal themselves to them just like the good Spirits of God and Jesus appear to us who love, adore and worship Him! Am I crazy? Yes, I am crazy in love with Jesus and what He does for me! May He bless each of us with more godly wisdom and prove Himself to those who do not believe! Amen! :angel: Ma

My thing was the whole 40.00 dollar deal do I believe he saw satan no and I dont believe God whispers in his ear either. With that being said heres some text to ponder.

Act 1:1 In the first book, O Theophilus, I have dealt with all that Jesus began to do and teach,
Act 1:2 until the day when he was taken up, after he had given commands through the Holy Spirit to the apostles whom he had chosen.
Act 1:3 He presented himself alive to them after his suffering by many proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaking about the kingdom of God.
Act 1:4 And while staying with them he ordered them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise of the Father, which, he said, "you heard from me;

Act 26:15 And I said, 'Who are you, Lord?' And the Lord said, 'I am Jesus whom you are persecuting.
Act 26:16 But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen me and to those in which I will appear to you,

Rev 6:1 Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, "Come!"

To say whether or not someones seen Jesus apart from biblical writers I will not do BUT when they start selling that vision for money well I will call it what it is false!

Well, I wouldn't buy the CD's but I wouldn't deny that he did or didn't see satan either, because I know how God has worked in my life and He works in mysterious ways for and through His anointed servants! And what he does with the money is important, too, is it to advance God's Kingdom or make himself rich or richer? We don't know his heart but God does, so He will have to answer to Him on Judgement Day! :angel: Ma

YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT THE DEVIL LOOKS LIKE-----------------HE WAS LUCIFER THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR ARK ANGLE OF HEAVEN ,BUT HE THOUGHT HE WANTED GOD'S THRONE FOR HIMSELF,LONG STORY SHORT HE WAS DEFEATED I/3 OF THE ANGLES WHO SUPPORTED HIM WENT DOWN TO THE PIT,OTHERS WENT WITH LUCIFER TO EARTH.LUCIFER WILL ALWAYS BE A CON-ARTIST,AND THERE'S NOTHING IN GODS WORD THAT SAYS HIS IMAGE CHANGED!!MAN,PAINTED HIM AS EVIL:devil: SO HE HAS TO LOOK VICIOUS AND UGLY,-------HA,HA,HA, HE SAYS I COME IN WOLVES CLOTHING,AND "THEY WILL NEVER KNOW ME..SO,MANY PEOPLE ARE FOOLED. HE COMES WITH SEDUCING SPIRITS THAT LOOKS GREAT TO THE EYE,BUT BE AWARE DO NOT FALL INTO HIS SNARE:devil:

Amen, Bill! But Lucifer was the most beautiful angel until he was cast out of heaven because of his pride to be God, himself, and rise above God, and he can come and appear as an angel of light, so he can fool those who haven't Jesus as their own personal Savior and Lord and God's Holy Spirit to guide them in to all truth of God's Holy Word! Broad is the way and wide is the way leading into the Lake of Fire and many are entering in there, while few are traveling on Jehovah God's strait and narrow way leading to eternal life, because of their unbelief in God's Holy Spirit and not believing Jesus is God with us, Who is the One and Only way into His glorious Kingdom! We must choose Jesus or we will be lost in our sinful souls forever! God never forces Himself on anyone, for it is our choice to life or choose death, that was made easy for us to do, for Jesus suffered and died for all in every sinner's place and by our repentance of all our sins He forgives and saves us for eternal life with Him! But refusing Him is condemnation by our unbelief and unforgiven sins to be cast into the Lake of Fire, along with Lucifer (satan, the devil and the father of lies), the False Prophet and the Antichrist! Punishment is forever; but God's Blessings for those who love His only begotten Son, Jesus, are forever, too! :angel: Ma