Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Performed my 'Father,please forgive them' at Ruthie's yesterday.......

warthog

There were some other performers there,and I did my 'Father,please forgive them' for them.......All of them,including Ruthie,said 'WHAT A POWER,TRUTHFUL SONG', and I agree......Later,she announced there is a Songwriter's Contest this coming June,in this part of the state,'A Breedlove guitar as grand prize'.......Ruthie will have me all the info I need by this next Tuesday,when Marcia gets her guitar lesson.....This is a song dealing with rejecting Jesus,and folks being forgotten,that everybody needs to hear,winning first place would be nice,but the Pronouncement of the Gospel is my #1 priority......I don't want to put this song on Youtube or any other public site until it is copyrighted,and I have no time frame on that.But,I am hoping you all get to hear it sooner or later,and tell me what you think.......I am going to be attending my old Church on the 18th,they want me to play my own written songs 'ONE BEFORE SERVICE AND ONE AFTER SERVICE!!!!!'..........Sounds like something favorable is developing regarding my music, PRAISE GOD AND HIS SON!!!!!!!:cool::shrug:......