Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

People Who Change Your Life - Part 3

Sunny

The next day, no matter that I had supposedly acquired two new friends, I was in very emotional turmoil. I know now, that this is what depression is, but at the time I was too busy feeling sorry for myself, and rolling in this self pity to try and find some positives to go with all the negative thoughts I was having. Let

what a painful time! But it is great that you and Scott can carry on such a treasured friendship with those nice folks:super:

to relate or speak to someone who hasn't gone through a tough divorce, or child custody an the like. Tough to get your head screwed on straight!

Your mind was still going ninty miles an hour which is a good thing. This will often indicate that you may get a grip on things and move forward in life. Looking forward to the conclusion...please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

against every thing I had been taught, to get myself all worked up this way, but I just could not seem to get it together for a long long time! I did make it though, with the help of my mother and these good friends! Thanks for taking an interest and reading. I was kinda having second thoughts that perhaps I was getting a touch to personal, you know like "stop---too much information" but it was the only way I could tell the story! :)

Scott and I carried on a treasured friendship! I need to pay closer attention. Bill and Joy did take right up with Scott when they met him, and he and Bill have a lot in common, so it makes for a great vacation! :)

but don't you think that the Good Lord put these people in your path to help you through one of your toughest times. Look what it's brought you. Laughter, Joy and Friendship! They were truly angels in discuise.

Dave

And it's one of your character traits that endears you to all of us. If a person can't be "real", there's no point in being anything. Heck, we've all had our boats rocked somewhere along the line. I know I certainly have and on more than one occasion. Life is what it is. And the recognition of that, more than anything else is what makes this forum and it's people the treasure that it is. Keep your stories coming Sunny.........it's an honor and a privelege being entrusted to read them. You are loved and admired here,.....and deservedly so !:clapping:

love here, and that is why I keep coming back. What started out as a kind of "therapy" for me here has turned into endearing friendships that most people never experience. I have found out that it does not take a face to face encounter with someone to have a great, loving friend. That's why I am so selfish with this forum, why I don't share it with most people. You all are my very own good friends,and if I let someone in, I feel my life would somehow become a bit invaded. On the most stressful day, I can sit down here and always be surrounded by funny, loving, wonderful people who love me just the way I am.

As the saying goes "A true friend knows everything about you, and loves you just the same". That's why this forum is so special to me, and I can't believe it took Arkie a year or so of talking and inviting me here before I finally took that first plunge. I'm so glad I did. :)

kept a journal or something like it,but it was kind of girly stuff to me:),i might have saved myself a few repeated mistakes by just doing a review.

ol' bill looks like a upbeat person,glad you didn't bust a blood vessel and tell'em to get lost when they kept knocking:).

It is an old and trite saying.... but 'God works in mysterious ways"

Fair winds

Mikie