Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

People Who Change Your Life - Part 1

Sunny

I have been lucky in life with many things. One that I treasure the most is being able to make friends easily! If I meet someone that truly becomes a part of my life, whether on line or in person, I consider myself very lucky and blessed.

When I go to Florida each June, a couple I met about nine years ago meets me, although this was not a planned

I have met some strange people :D Most are Canadian:rofl: but never had much problem talking to them.

It looks like they showed up when you needed them. Take your time and when you want, post part two.:thumbup:

a lot of people I know go there for vacations. I spent 20 something years on the beach in San Diego, Ca. and really enjoyed metal detecting the last few years there. I've not been to Florida and would like to see what treasures lie beneath the sands.

middle of the day! Nothing but a bunch of broken shells, and no jewelry or coins, nothing. You really ought to go Paul, beautiful white beaches,and not that far away! :)

These are the times, as tough as they are, where we learn lots about ourselves. I love your "real life" stories Sunny. They're told with honesty and sincereity. A lot of us see ourselves in these stories you tell. Really looking forward to the rest !:cheers:

It may be trite... it may be overused,... but the olde saying "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" Truly applies in your case.

It is an honour to know you

Fair winds

Mikie

n/t

Life can be very frustrating at times...looking forward to the next part of the story. Put a smile on your face and please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

about you and Alice! It's totally my honor to know the two of you. You both have opened up a whole new world for me, .......... but that's another story! :)