Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pendulum technique

Moe (FL)

Has anyone used the pendulum? I know some guys that swear that it works for them. They claim to have found good stuff! I would like to try it.

Thoughts?
HH
Moe (FL)

Hi....

No offense intended to you nor anyone using this technique, but I tend to put pendulums and other forms of dowsing in the same category as Kellyco's "Long Range Locators". I know many people swear that it works, in fact my father dowsed for water back in the Ozarks when I was a kid, but in that area you could poke a stick in the ground and find water most anywhere.

I suppose my problem with it is that it defies the known laws of physics, and has never been repeatable beyond mere chance in any controlled experiment of which I am aware. Perhaps there are metaphysical forces at work here, but until that can be proven I will stick to electronics, eddy currents, etc.

It's always worth a try, though. I understand that any pendulum will do, and they can be inexpensive. You don't have to go buy one for $299 or so from some dealer. Regardless, good luck....and keep us posted on the results. I AM curious.

Marc

The Spanish relied on pendulums to find gold and silver in the new world, and they were quite successful. They ( the US ) also used pendulums to during the Vietnam to find VC tunnels.
There are people that map dowse with pendulums to find potential hunt and treasure sites.

especially for finding native gold placer and lode deposits.I actually have found gold at 4 out of 5 sites I map dowsed and 1 of those sites was in Alaska ,3000 miles from home. Haven't got rich yet, but hopefully this year. My prospector friends think I am crazy and wasting my time at it but we will see who gets the last laugh. You do have to have an open mind on the dowsing thing and try not to let the skeptics pound you to pieces. Believe me ,it can be tough, especially on your own! I cannot find every gold deposit so I just treat the map dowsing for gold as yet another tool in addition to panning, metal detecting, dredging and what not.It IS the only way I know how to scan hundreds or even thousands of square miles fairly quickly looking for large gold deposits.Ask the skeptics how they do that ? Most of us could not even consider prospecting even 10-20 square miles in our lifetimes looking for the hotspots.
My 2 cents worth.
-Tom