Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Peace $ brother

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
My buddy Dick found this yesterday, as he spanked 3 other hunters with his Nox. I can't laugh too much as I have been on the wrong end of the switch a couple of times. The signal was a one way squeaker at 2 shovels full deep {at least a foot}. Well done buddy!
HH Jeff

Attachments

• IMG950724004.jpg
    IMG950724004.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG950722004.jpg
    IMG950722004.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 158
Jeff, got a call from Dick today, too! What a great story of him tossing the "coin ball" over to the other guy & it broke open right in front of him "revealing" the big 'ole silver dollar! Wish I had been there to see the look on that guys face!!
:clapping::clapping:
Ole Dick is a great guy!

Iowa Dale

Very nice find found one last spring in the middle of a yard seems strange a lot of halves I’ve found were close to the middle of the yard .so was the peace dollar I found.
Mark

Jeff, got a call from Dick today, too! What a great story of him tossing the "coin ball" over to the other guy & it broke open right in front of him "revealing" the big 'ole silver dollar! Wish I had been there to see the look on that guys face!!
:clapping::clapping:
Ole Dick is a great guy!

Iowa Dale
He deserves every coin he digs, one tough cookie. I think the few choice words would have been enough LOL