Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pays to research

metalmiester

Hi all I have not posted here in a long while. I know of a place that has not been hunted before. I hunted it for 2 hrs. for four days. I got over 66 grams of 10k, also 3 possibly 4 rings at 14k, And a 14k plat. wedding band and I am not sure of the chain. It weighs in at 9.2 grams so I think it is 14K. The siver that came out was increadible. Almost 3 oz of sterling and who knows what in the siver coins. I had a fun week and I just scatched the surface. Please excuse the quallity of the pic,s My old one is broken and was forced to use a cheapie. HH Scott

Ok Max, fuel up the lear..just a skip and a jump outside chicago.......................Nice hunting Scott

You got that right. Just outside of Chicago. Lake loot I think you guys call it. Just got to know where to go and there is plenty more untouched areas close by. Did some research where they dumped at least three different lake close by in three different fields 20 plus years ago. I will have to do some recon on these soon. Happy hunting and when I get some better pic, I will post them. Scott

Man oh man! Gotta love that research. Nice job....:detecting:

Lake dregging..........now that is interesting. It must have taken quite a bit of research to find where they dumped the muck 20 years ago.

Great Finds and Congradulation. Only when they bring in Dredge from the Ocean and deposit the loot will it be Great on the Beaches. Followed Dredges for years and nothing but trash-goldnugget-Charlotte,N.C. Found nothing on the Outer Banks of North Carolina during Earl and now on the wait for Hurricane * * I G O R **

That is one heck of a haul! :thumbup:
Congrats on the finds.
I found a place like that that has never been detected.
Its private now and closed down. I have been meaning to go by
and chat with the owner all summer but just have not done it.
Seeing this was an encouragement a push to contact them
Congrats again and thanks for the push!

yeppers nice loot there..
good luck
john:detecting: