Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pat on the back - - -

cometguy

I truly want to thank everyone who jumped into the "pitch mode" discussion on the forum. I have been reading this forum for months and this is one of the best and most helpful things I have seen. I have held on to my Deus stubbornly even though I haven't had a ton of success. I could tell it was a great machine. That leaves the weak link being me. Thanks to discussions like this I am learning how to make the Deus shine.
I hope that there are more great posts like this one ahead.

Don
HH

I have a success with Deus and I have tried different programs and settings but one which is working the best for me is:
GMP: Disc 6.8, Sens. 99 (occasionally 97), TX Power 3, GB on Tracking and that is it. I suspect that for most people it will be unbereable. I am using it 95 - 98% of time. For hunting on the beach and relics I use different programs.