Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pastors Corner:thumbup:

Yes, Travelling Mike....We can see physically and Spiritually by opening our eyes and ears to see what God has created for us and in the Spiritual realm, too! We have an AWESOME Savior and Lord Jesus, if we will draw close to Him and then He will draw nearer to us and oh, what blessings and His love shall we behold! Amen! :angel: Ma

I miss Jesus, do you think he would take me back? Do you ever here that Jesus is a god of a second chance, well I was wondering if he's a god of 6000 chances! Some times I ask him is their any more blood from his fountain of love ,for me , sometimes I wish that I never said his name to anyone, and for being such a bad example of a christian! I am ashamed, and I'm sure he's of me ! And many times because of my selfish backsliding sin I figured he's had enough of me, but I still ask him to forgive me through his blood, and l think somtimes I even feel the holy spirit and will ask? Jesus is that you, are you still their? I'm so lonely and wish I could cry for a week I'm 58 years old and resisting 4 sin addiction s and I am tired, l have O C D and PTSD , and metal detecting has been my only way of relief. To resist all these things , and not be close to Jesus is turmoil, I don't have assurance of my salvation, ! I am afraid to die and have realized that I have been motivated all my life by fear , anxiety, and selfishness, and have been all my life under god total mercy , will all of you please pray for me ! First thank god that he's spared me, and would he make the little seed that's so deep in my cold rocky ground to grow again so l could end my life loving and bringing him glory instead of shame brother Dan waterdog !

Waterhound_not waterdog! I was actually weeping at that time when I was writing that! This morning I read pastors corner and all of a sudden l started weeping profusely, yes! My wife got out of bed and was asking what's wrong! Is everything all right? And I told her I was just reading gods word and I felt the spirit of god so strong that it made me weep! And cry out to god! And then I realized that god knew that metal detecting was my way of coping with anxiety brought on by temptations and guided me to this site , where ma ! Mike! Warthog and pastor should me kindness , obviously gods spirit is upon this m ding site. Praise the lord !

WaterHound , God is still working on you to come unto Him, for He never leaves nor forsakes us but we can and do oftentimes walk away from Him! By His Holy Spirit He is seeking you to come closer to Him and by your willingness and your crying from your heart, He is truly wanting you back with Him as His adopted Jew and Child of God! I don't think you found us by accident...God drew you to our CMD Forum for prayers and for encouragement for you to seek Him more and more; then back with Jesus in God's Kingdom you will hopefully and surely be!

The main thing is that you need to be baptized with His Holy Spirit to help us to read and interpret the truth of His Holy Word, the Bible and to be able to endure and overcome all things, for without the Baptism of His Holy Spirit it is very difficult to resist the Devil's temptations and stay on God's straight and narrow road leading to His glorious Kingdom which His true saints will inherit when we die our mortal death! When satan tempts us to sin again or to keep on sinning, God provides a way out of the temptation that we as Christians must take to not be bound by satan's chains of sin, again! By keeping our eyes upon Jesus and leaning on and trusting in Him always, we can endure and overcome the evilness and sins of the world, but each of us must have a made up mind that it is Jesus Whom we desire and want to love, follow and obey!

The road to Hell is much wider and broader and more easily to follow and many will enter there; but strait and narrow is the way that leads to eternal life to have Jesus' love now and forever more and few will enter in and be saved and blessed now and forever! Don't let the old lying devil fool you and cause your soul to be lost forever, as Jesus loved His human creations so much that He never wants anyone to perish, for that is why He suffered and died for you, me and every sinner! We are all born sinners by Adams corrupted seed of disobeying God and ate (tasted) the fruit from the forbidden tree...although Eve ate first, it is Adam who caused sin to enter the world and why they were cast out of Paradise and that is why all who don't believe in Jesus and accept Him as Savior and Lord will be cast into the Lake of Fire, because still having unforgiven sin they cannot enter heaven, for sin can never be in God's Holy Kingdom as darkness cannot be where Jesus' glorious light is and God cannot stand sin of any kind and even turned His back on His only begotten Son Jesus while He bore all our sins upon Himself for us, because in His purity of God coming in the flesh of mankind, He is God with us!

The only way to be saved and living for Jehovah God is to believe in and be obedient to Jesus by being true and stay in His glory as He shows us the way Home through His written Word! Jesus says, He is the truth, they way and life and no man who doesn't believe in Him will perish! I don't believe OCD and PTSD are sins as I believe these are diseases that affect the body, the same as depression and etc. But God can and will heal diseases but not for everybody and I guess it is that we don't believe nor have enough faith for ourselves, although I do have it for others and have had my prayers answered for them! Read REV 21: 7,8 and these are sins and if we continue in doing them, willingly, we will die in our sins! Also Jesus says do not fear but trust in Him, for those who love and trust Him need not fear, for His perfect love casts out all fear! Hallelujah! What a Savior we have! Amen!

You have stepped out of His Sheepfold but He wants you back and is going after you, like a little lost lamb, and as long as His Spirit is moving within you with a heart that can love as you listen to and hear His Spirit calling, Oh Come, lost sinner, as you are and be saved today, for today is the day of salvation and the next moment may be too late, for lost souls must repent before mortal death comes, for after death there is no more repentance for all sins and not another chance to be saved! Jesus love you and we love you, too! Cry out to God and ask Him to prove Himself to you and HE WILL, because He did it for me! Amen! :angel: Ma

Total truth ma ! And I will keep crying out and repenting and letting his spirit draw me nearer , and surrender to his will and love for me. Water hound

Since you are under deep conviction, WaterHound, that is the best thing for you to do....just keep seeking and asking God that you want Jesus and want the real thing for everlasting believing faith with baptism of God's Holy Spirit....which is power to overcome whatever satan's temptations are or what others say, whether believers or not! The power is in Jesus' precious blood when we are covered and forgiven of all repentant sins by His forgiving grace! Don't give up and keep building your faith in the Truth of God's Holy Word! By the way when I was going through the unwanted divorce on my part and afterwards, was Metal Detecting in God's beautiful outdoors, praying and reading the Bible, daily, and attending church where others also prayed for me! Jesus loves us; so we serve an Awesome God, for Jesus is God with us and is with us for He arose and lives, today and forever more! Amen! :angel: Ma

We are so glad to have you here Waterhound. I too am faced with many things and sometimes wonder if God has given up on me. I know deep down he hasn't. He is such a good and merciful GOD. I will be praying for you.

Don't make me weep! You guys! I took my wife to church this morning and the message was basically we have to have repent and grow up and put off the old man and have a heart and life changing faith . and love ! But the way gold detectors will over load on the streets of heaven we will have to get a different coil.

Of course golden streets won't even matter in heaven, Christians will be eternally awed by gods love and presence , that's what heaven is all about to me. It will be mind blowing waterhound.

Glory,glory, Jesus ,knows your heart he has already forgiven you,donnot let the devil bring you down he always attacks your weak points.Keep on praying brother JESUS is only a whisper away:thumbup:

Yes and Amen Bill! Streets of gold will not be for :detecting: for gold and precious jewels will be plenty there and worth nothing to be sold, as we each should be and will be laying treasure up in Heaven, for where our heart is there our Treasure is and Jesus is our TREASURE of love, peace and joy forever more! Amen! :angel: Ma