Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pastor Message:thumbup:

Yes, very nice. Thank You.

I've got two kids and I am still waiting to see. May never know on this side.
My son believes and has been baptized, but he is a rebellious little bugger. My daughter is a good person but does not believe. I've gotta keep praying.

WOW! Sis Digger, we all have to pray for our children, as even if saved, satan will tempt them so need prayer to grow Spiritually & receive God's Holy Spirit, Who will guide them & us into all truth & for protection from evil spirits & provisions to be fed, clothed & have good health in this life by obedience to Jesus for answering our prayers; so it looks like we must keep in prayer for our kiddos & the lost souls who usually are our enemies without believing faith in Jesus! Jesus was perfect but PRAYED to His Father God often for guidance & strength to do what he must do for all sinners which was going to the cross and being crucified as our Sacrificial Lamb! Sis ma Betty!