Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Past Couple Weeks

MONKOO8

Hey Everyone,
Hope all is well as can be.
These past couple weeks i haven't gotten out quite as much as i would like but with a little luck mixed into some of those hunts
things are looking pretty good...
The first pic is of Sat and Sun two weekends ago. found a Sac dollar. that was fun.
The next pic is of the following Tues, Thurs, and this past Saturday.
Thursday found the first winged liberty of the year(woo hoo!) and Saturday managed to cross paths with an enameled silver ring. The ring is 5+grams and unmarked but came out of the ground looking like it went in.
The last pic is of the dime...its my favorite pic of a found coin that ive taken.
Enjoy the pics and Happy Hunting!
[attachment 160686 002.JPG] [attachment 160687 019.JPG] [attachment 160688 025.JPG]

Nice!! I love how the dirt just falls off of those silver coins.

Alright!:super:WTG!:thumbup:Nice ring and Merc!:clapping:Congrats on the silver!:cheers:Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)

Great stuff. Reminds me I better get to one of my silver sites soon. I've been looking for mostly jewelry thus far in 2010. Nine silver rings. No gold. :( Gotta get me some more of those lovely Mercs!

Chris

Thank you Everyone for looking and the comments. It is appreciated.
I hope you all find something special soon.
Keep them ears open and coils to the soils, it'll happen.
Happy Hunting!

I hope to have some days like that in the future myself. Not much happening at this time, but hope my research will pay off in the next couple of months. Great finds and beautiful dime.