Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

past ace 250 finds

SearchingMass

her are some of my finds i made with the ace 250 with 12" coil

from left to right

childs silver ring aquamarine stone circa 1930

20k gold ring unkown age was told 1860-1880

1652 oaktree shilling front found nov/2007

1652 oaktree back

dove silver pendant

old silver ring circa 1800's

WOW......Absolutely Love that 20K Gold ring.Alot of very impressive Finds you have there.What kind of MD where you using and How deep where some of these Great finds.Thanks for sharing them with us

jasper12 said:
WOW......Absolutely Love that 20K Gold ring.Alot of very impressive Finds you have there.What kind of MD where you using and How deep where some of these Great finds.Thanks for sharing them with us

all of my finds are with a garrett ace 250

the 20k ring is hand soldered i found tht at 4 inches at a park that used to be a union solder training camp here is a pick of the stamp. i gave that ring to my mother. she loved it so much it told her to keep it.

i found the oak tree deep 8-10" that was found on a wagon road built in 1640s

i found the 1785 vermont on the same road at 3"

Super gorgeous finds buddy. The 12" is the largest accessory coil for the 250 isn't it? How much real world depth do you feel that you get with it? Was it worth the upgrade?

stinkfoot said:
Super gorgeous finds buddy. The 12" is the largest accessory coil for the 250 isn't it? How much real world depth do you feel that you get with it? Was it worth the upgrade?

12" is the largest coil for the ace 250, depending on the soil i would say 2"-3" other people claim no depth but i had the luxury of owning 2 ace 250s one with the stock coil on and one with 12" it took me about 2 hours in the field running over targets with both machines and i can claim it does get more depth.

Very nice finds with the ACE !!

Yeah I field tested the 250, prototype, production model, and all the coils. The 12 incher will definetly get another 2-3 inches.

Bill

Great finds. Would be nice to live and detect where old coins prevail. Many of the dates on old coins back there were before my state was ever discovered by Lewis & Clark.

Bill.

those are some sweet finds i"d say the 20k ring is made in India with the high K gold-Ruby's-emeralds & filigree work. the oaktree shilling is a stunner good work.

lazyaussie said:
those are some sweet finds i"d say the 20k ring is made in India with the high K gold-Ruby's-emeralds & filigree work. the oaktree shilling is a stunner good work.

wow, i just looked up on google image search "india filigree work" and i think you are spot on !!!!! thanks

I think If I hit a coin like that somebody would have to tackle me!! They would prob think a bee got in my headphones!!!! Very nice stuff!!! I can't wait to get out with mine! &$&^$%*&$*$%*( SNOW!!!!!!!

Uncle Willy said:
You get an extra 2-3 inches with it.

Bill

I see a Garrett tv commercial "Hey honey, this will give me an extra 2-3 inches". :lol: