Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Painting the garage again today and

Royal

really upset some wasps. I have sent them to wasp heaven now and all is well.

I saw this spiders egg sac and the babys were just emerging. They are about the size of a common pin head and it is tough focusing on them. I get as close as I can and move in and out until I can just see their legs. Then I snap.

The other one is a daddy long legs and I thought it was funny that it is in a web. I had never noticed one on a web before. I was wondering if it was caught.

we've got those hanging from the eaves now.sometimes spiders close up look a little like a crab from the underside.

n/t

n/t

put it on the puter and see what I got. The little spiders are so small that I could not really tell what was there. I just zeroed on to what looked like a leg and snapped it when it looked reasonably clear. It is tough hand holding the sucker though. The slightest movement can make a big difference. Pushing the shutter button can make it blur. Some use the self timer but that is usless when hand holding and I don't feel like messing with a dang tripod.

Look at the quality of this one. I have never took even one that is of this quality. I still have fun

n/t

posted on those other photo forums. I suspect that your love of the outdoors have given you the natural ability and instinct to produce outstanding macro bug photos. As a matter of fact, your other outdoor photos have always been above average too! I am not trying to embarrass you, just stating it the way I see it...you are a natural photographer! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)