Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

P-Cat for Fred............

Wayne in BC

I am told that this took place on a guys porch near Vancouver last winter. Would you rather have Rattlesnakes?:lol:
Kitty was thinking of a nice fat little lap dog for dinner.
Good thing he looked before he took out the trash huh?

To bad they like an easy meal, likes peoples pets. I've heard people say they are in New England, but I've never saw one. Just coyotes and lynx, fisher cats are really getting plentiful.

Geo

They are beautiful animals, but can be very dangerous. They are increasing in population here in Texas and slowly spreading northward. If you ever come face to face with one, do not run...face them, throw rocks at them, wave your arms, but never run. I do things just a tab different, I usually wave the barrel of a 30-30 in their direction, but I am diplomatic in that I let them decide their fate. Many, many years ago, I can not remember the year, but I did have one stalking me and my horse. I finally fired a warning shot in it's direction and it left the area. Wayne, thanks for posting these interesting photos. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

sometimes there have been attacks but on the average, lightning, which is rare here, is more of a threat. Good plan with the 30.30, let them decide if they want a warning shot between the eyes:lol:

n/t