Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Overseas users and upgrade mither.

KIPPERMAN32

Hi

really want my f75 ltd upgrading but what a pita it is to do if overeas (im in england)...firstly $159 for the upgrade...then $130 to ship insured to the US...On top of that to avoid having to pay tax on return of already paid for detector we have to travel in my case 25 miles to the nearest custom office to get a reciept with serial number etc to prove it was bought in the first instance....Its such a pita that its totally putting me off upgrading and also now the new model of the f75 is out im worried about the price falling and thinking of selling both my f75 and t2 before they become obsolete and no one wants to buy them.

Anyway Ive seen asked in a lot of uk forums but no solid answer, Is there ever gonna be anywhere soon we can send em to here in the UK for the upgrade? (joan Allen for example as they have the monopoly on all fisher spares in the uk and do fisher repairs atm along with pentecnics) .

Be great if someone with any solid knowledge on the subject can let us know.

Cheers

Ste

Those should both be very good starter type units over there in the used market.
Why not consider selling both and buying a Deus which can be upgraded online when desired?

Hi

Had a deus and for me my finds rate plummeted..kept going back to me f75....Much prefer me f75 but would just like one with a lot less chatter without all the hassle involved.. I can live with the charge/shipping cost etc its just the customs hassle etc..Would be so much easier if could be done over here.

Cheers

KIPPERMAN32 said:
Hi

Had a deus and for me my finds rate plummeted..kept going back to me f75....Much prefer me f75 ....

Cheers

That is a breath of fresh air. Glad I am not the only one.

I am shipping a used detector from Nevada to Australia today for $75 so it seems you blokes pay more for shipping like just about everything else on your side of the pond.