Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Over 1000 hours on my F75 and it has to take the dredded Road Trip to get a few things fixed and Modded. Man is it going to be missed. Still got 13 ma

I hate to hear that :thumbup: Mine need to go in for the upgrade but im holding off till i get the small coil and send it with it. Let us know how it gos.

That's why you need to sell a couple of those other machines and get a SECOND F75. That's what I did. Now I don't have to dread using my backup.

I've got 1000 + hours with mine as well. Mine has no issues, but I still have not sent it in for the upgrade, but need to. Maybe a 2nd one is the answer. HH jim tn

Don't seem to get as much depth as it used too. When trying to G/B on the fly even in good ground it works some times and some times it don't. :shrug: So I just do a manual G/B. I hunt in all metal 80% of the time anyway. I am not worried First Texas is Fast and they do good work. so far anyway with me. :thumbup: I sent my ID Excell in to get the screen replaced so I can get rid of it. It is going over to GA. I just wanted it in Mint shape before it took a trip. Sent the two F probes to get the end cap fixed. the won't stay on. Maybe they got a fix for that. As soon as they get back will sell them. so I drug out my Xterra 70 and put the new 10.5" 7.5 Khz coil and went to dig some deep stuff today. It was a good hunt and a little productive and I was very pleased with its depth and goodies. Going to call tomorrow to see if they got the F75 and small coil that I sent along with the machine. HH Later :D: :D: Jerry aka Tinfoil

Tinfoil, keep us posted on how it go's. My grip split too as well as the falsing when bumping it. GB works but the trigger doesnt always. Good move on sending the small coil with it. I just ordered mine yesterday.

1.F75 8X11 DD coil and 3.5"x6" small coil.

2.CZ6A 8" coil, 5" coil, 10.5 coil. all are used on CZ's I have.

3.CZ70 8" coil son inlaw has it for the beach .

4.CZ20 10.5 " coil.

5.ID Excell 8" coil and Sunray probe.

6.ID Edge 8" coil and 5" coil.

7.CZ3D 8" coil.

8.Shadow X5, 5" coil, 7" coil, 9" coil, 5X10 DD coil.

9.Goldem MM, 4" coil 5.75" coil 8X9" coil 9" shadow x2 coil.

10.Sidewinder MM std 8" coil. all the coils on the golden will work on the Sidewinder MM.

11.Minelab Xterra 70 9" 7.5Khz coil, 6" 18.75Khz coil, 10.5" 7.5Khz coil, 5X10" 18.75Khz coil.

12.Minelab GT 10" coil, 5" sunray coil, 12.5 " Excellerator coil, 7.5" BBS coil, 5" Excellerator coil.

13.Minelab SE, 10" coil, 10X12 Plattypus coil (coil sucks), 5x10 Joey coil, 6" Excellerator coil, 12.5" Excellerator coil, 7.5" coil, 4X7" Excellerator coil, 10X14" Excellerator coil, Sunray probe.

14.Excall 1000.

15.6000XLPRO 9.5" coil, 3.5" snooper coil, 4X7" shooter coil, 5.3" coil, 8" coil.

16.MXT 9.5" coil, 4x7" shooter coil, 5.3" coil, 5x10" DD coil, Sunray probe.

17.Ace 250 8x9" coil, 4" snooper coil. Grandson loves it and he goes with Grandpaw when I go over to see them and hunt in Fl. I put him up in the dry sand and he has a ball. He is 9 and he has been hunting since he was 7. He can make that Ace 250 work to. He is a good beach hunter too.

Well I said 13 but looks like a few more showed up :rofl: Thats what happends when you get old and slow. Next few months I am going to cut the heard down some. Coarse I said that years ago. :D: :D: Hell I :inlove: them all. None are used. I don't buy used.

Got a pocket probe pinpointer with external speaker on it, Tiney Tech. pinpoint probe, vibra-probe, 2 Fisher f Pinpoint probes. Don't know how many headphones sets I got. Only use the 2 Timberwolfs and the Shadow phones.

The one nice thing about having all these machines is I never have to worry about getting Althzhimers desease. Hell, it is all I can do to remember how they all work but I can do it and I really can make them hunt like they are supposed to. I have to go back and reread the instructions some times on some of them. That is very rare though as I hunt with them all and nobody gets left out and collects dust. That is the fun part. Well you asked so I thought I would post the machines and coils I have. I always wanted to do that but no one ever asked. :D: :D:

Since I am old and Slow I got the lower and upper rods for all the coils and they are all fit to my height so all I have to do is click one out and click another in place and hook up the connector and I am off and hunting. You know when you get old you don't need any frustration. Every minute counts when you get old :rofl:

Thanks for asking I enjoyed Posting that one. It is water hunting time down here so it is time to hit the water. I love hunting the water and getting that GOLD. :D: :D: Later Bud, again thanks for asking Jerry aka Tinfoil

WOW jerry may I ask which detectors you really like to use and how would you rate the F75 against the big hitters for Depth and performance..I gotta say you may be old and slow according to you But theres no replacement for the experaince you have over us Young bucks..well I'm 38 getting older faster than I want to..:detecting: I have 1 ....F75 and want to make the best of it..I just got my daughter and my dad the Ace 250, and my wife a Titan 2000 XD..Nice list you have..You have most of the best machines on the markets..thanks for sharing..I still need to send the F75 for the upgrade But dont want to be without it for a few weeks, I;ll send in both coils...james

I use only the Cortes for land hunting and I still don't know all its nuances and most likely never will. Have two other machines, both for the beach.

Thats not many. My list (recently got rid of my F75 and 1270) is

Deepstar
Beachscan
XLT
T2
Ixcis Diver
Goldquest
Discovery Treasure Baron
Altek Quad Tone
Minelab Sovereign
Arados (2)
XP Goldmaxx
X-Terra 70
Tellus
Shadow X5
Shadow X3
Fieldmaster (2)

All above in as new working order + a few of the old classics that could do with a tune up.
Most machines have three coils from, even the T2 has two.

Brian,

I have never been to the UK but always thought the the Coinstirke would do great over there. You never read anything about UK hunters using it. Do you have any experience with it in UK ground??

Thanks
Tom