Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Outta Here...for a week!

Ken in SO AZ

Won't be around for awhile -- we weave for Hawaii on Saturday. We'll be in Maui for eight days -- it's our 40th anniversary! BUT...my grandson has challenged me to finding "pirate treasure" on the beach (we're meeting our daughter's family there). He has a $50 (Bounty Hunter?) that he has found some "pirate nails" with -- according to his Dad's analysis of the finds. He's only 6, but wanted a detector for his birthday. And actually, he's the one that convenienced me to finally get into detecting anyway. So I hope to enjoy ALL of God's creations with my wife Susan while we are relaxing.

Take care, and God Bless!

Ken,

Congratulations! 40 years!

Hooray for you and your family!

You are going to the "No Ka Oi" Island (the bet isle), Maui is great. I go there every year, say hello to Forest Gump while you are there in Lahaina.

Our prayers are with you all for safe travel and God's peace and joy.

Kenny

Congrats on 40 years!

Congrats and have a great time !! We have our 40 th this Sept - It's great that your grandson wants to detect also , steve in so az

n/t

:detecting:HEY!!!My son lives in
Honolulu-a few blocks from Waikiki.......He keeps asking me to go see him-maybe I will someday-Have a good time.....find something nice and shiny for me!!!...

Wow! Sounds like a great anniversary trip. Congratulations on 40! that is great!
God bless and good luck with the pirate gold!
HH
MM