Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out relic hunting today with the nox 600

bigtim1973

I guess this is my first finds post worth mentioning here on the nox group. I been pounding my own place here in TN. Looks like by what I came across today that I need to get out and clear some more brush and stuff out of the way so I do not have to fight saplings and undercover just to swing a detector. Anyways, this is nothing earth breaking for some of you but it is very encouraging to me. I found a few civil war items here at home one day after I cleared away an area near the woods and I been hitting it ever since. The place I cleared out originally has pretty much dried up with finds. So today when I came across these few relics, it has inspired me to get out there and clean up some more brush and all so I can actually swing a detector. I find I like to run my nox 600 in park 1 in 10khz. I find it will false less on iron halos better. In other words, I find it will false less in single frequency mode and it runs smoother than in multi frequency mode. Anyways, here is a pic of the horse shoe, a very large square nail and 3 musket balls. I knew the square nail and horse shoe was going to be iron but I dug them just to see and glad I did. Enjoy!!

CG8CJju.jpg

Interesting settings, I always say use what works in your environment. Good luck finding more civil war activity.
HH Jeff