Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out in the yard,a reminder of warm weather coming.........

warthog

The top of our firepit fire-ring is just peeking through the snow,and as I looked at that,I am reminded,of good times to come:Cookouts,bonfires,lightning bugs floating in the evening summer breeze........The smell of fresh cut lawns.......:twodetecting:in the water,at old homesites,maybe in some town where they are replacing sidewalks......Thunderstorms at 2:00AM,lightning and thunder,the wind blowing through the trees........I went out this evening,to break out some of the snow from around our mailboxes,frozen as hard as a glacier......I have seen blackbirds and flocks of geese coming back from the South......I am looking forward to putting my hummingbird feeders out again,and enjoy watching one of the Lord's most amazing miracles hover in mid air while they drink their nectar.......
I got clearance to do one of my self-written songs in Church this coming Sunday:'Clancy's Song/Play Me Home',......A song about a fellow believer whom is dying,and he wants me and Ms.Taylor to 'play him home' when his time comes........

It is a REAL source of pride and accomplishment for me,this is a song I can tell everybody I wrote myself,lyrics and music.To have folks want to hear MY MUSIC they have never heard before,really says a lot about the ability the Lord gave me in this area.Lots of different folks have told me my songs are 'exceptional',yes....even some producers in Nashville..

Even if my songs never get anywhere,I at least know THEY HAVE BEEN HEARD,........I have wanted for quite some time to 'spread my wings',sort of,to see if this is really something I could do,or if it was wishful thinking.......SO: This is what I want to do:I want to send my lyrics to 'Clancy's Song/Play Me Home',to a few of you on here,so you can tell ME what you think.Martin???Joe G???? Anyone else here want to read my work,and tell me what you think???Send me your private E mail address,I will send it to you...I have others,also......Let me know,Steve.

I would be more than pleased to have your songs to read, hear and to enjoy, but I haven't an email address at this time....But May God Bless you to be able to bless others with your talent given you by our Lord of writing songs and music and singing and playing your own songs for God to spread the Good News of Jesus to others! Amen! :angel: Ma