Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our next door neighbor got married yesterday.

George-CT

This was one of the more interesting weddings we have been to lately. Debbie is the young woman you have heard me mention of the last 5 years who purchased a 100 acres next to us and just moved in with a camper and chainsaw and started clearing. Later you saw pictures of the house she built, the indoor ring etc. She met this guy Dave about 3 years ago, the hydroplane racer I've posted pictures about and they finally got married this weekend. She did this wedding up herself but wanted her dogs in, 3 Australian cattle dogs in outfits to match those in the wedding party. She had adopted my wife as her mom so had here next to her. She wanted to ride in on a horse so my daughter Heidi went over and cleaned one up for her and braided it up for her to ride in on. They had just put up a new 50 x 40 shop for Dave and his boat and engine building so we had the wedding part in there. Great time... Just though I'd I'd post a few shots I took as she had a professional photographer there so I just took what interested me of my family etc. I though you might enjoy the animals shots all decked out. The shot of all of us the day before at the campfire was just after we finished up their new work shop.
We finished putting in the sliding doors, electrics and 2 windows. Talk about down to the wire. I didn't take any pictures of the shop yet but will.... Not much of a story here, other than it was fun for my family to be involved in it. All here are either horse nuts, boat nuts, or racing nuts. For sure, all nuts.......Birds of a feather flock together right....

George

And any horse person knows the amount of work that Heidi put into that braiding... Several hours at the minimum.. :):

calm seas

Mikie

n/t