Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our honeymoon.....

warthog

We had the nicest time,Marcia and I,on our honeymoon...Five nights in Mackinaw City,eight nights in Copper Harbor.It was the first time I had stayed overnight in Copper Harbor,the first time for Marcia being there.We had a great time,starting our lives together,this way.GORGEOUS country,met a lot of very nice folks from all over the country,there.We didn't get to see the northern lights,but the Lake Superior country is so nice....Marcia and I are talking about maybe taking our new Durango out West on a driving tour,this next summer.....Maybe explore Route 66,see the old pioneer trails where the wagon ruts are still visible.......Arizona,Oklahoma.....Montana,maybe California(I have always wanted to see Death Valley),...I have my oldest sister in Texas,will have my other sister in Oregon by that time probably,too...... Years ago on my first honeymoon,We rented a car and drove to Colorado,to my wife's cousin's house in the middle of the Rocky Mountains.That was the first part of June,and I still remember seeing the Rocky Mountains for the first time.....When my second wife and I were together,we flew out to Vegas for her niece's wedding.It was ok,but I really wanted to drive out to California from there(only about 80 miles from Vegas),I have always wanted to drive to California,didn't get the chance....Hopefully,it will all work out for next summer.........

Nice honeymoon and hope it works out for you to travel out West next summer! My ex, kids and I vacationed in the Rockies and etc. and we really like the beauty of the mountains with snow caps on them, even in the summer! In Montana, the Going to the Sun Highway to Calgary, Alaska was so beautiful that I will never forget it and saw the large glacier and Lake Louise while there! I praise God that we were able to go on vacation trips, because since my ex left, I have never been much of anywhere! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

n/t