Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our Daily Bread for Friday July 24

Bullying has been going on even when I went to grade school and since I am 80 that has been a long time ago but not like it is being done today because of Computers and the way the world has become so sinful and lost! I remember when I first started school in a small school after dad and mom bought our farm in 1941, there were a boy and his sister who mocked and scared me but I didn't do anything but just stayed close to the teacher and later they both became friends and we rode the bus together and I helped Billy do his math as it was easy for me but not him! He passed away early in his adult life and I don't know if his sister is still living or not!

Then my brother, Cliff, (Everett whom we called Bub and many called him Red, for his bright red hair) was being bullied by a town boy...who has always been a bully and thinks he is better than country people and was scaring my brother who was smaller, but he held his ground and then I interceded and stood up to this bully who was bigger than I was and I told him off! Well, he was sure razzed by many because he backed down to a girl, but maybe at least he was taught not to hit a girl! I wasn't as braved as I acted, but it did the purpose and I don't think (that I know of) that Cliff was bullied by him, again, or if he was he was older and could take care of himself! Bullies are unhappy people and need lots of prayer and to know Jesus as their own, personal Savior, too, and parents to guide them on the right side of life to be kinder to those younger or not as capable of protecting themselves as they might be or with all their buddies fighting for them! What a better world we would live in if we all did like Jesus' does.....by loving one another....but it doesn't mean to back off of standing firm for Him, if the world's laws aren't what they should be, for God's Laws overpowers mankind's laws! Amen! God Bless! Ma