Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our Buddy Fred sent me this site!! What a great site.

Royal

http://www.snjmall.com/chico/

n/t

back to some of the best times of my life growing up. Seems like each flashed me back to something that was going on in the 50's and 60's. Where I lived they were big into block dances and sock hops at my wife Janes parents Soda shop and grocery store. It was called Stitty's Star Dairy. Great food and ice cream and all the kids hung out there. I can still remember dancing to a lot of those songs at the school dances also and the girl I was with. Good times with none of the pressures today's kids face.

Love to burn them all to a CD and stuff them in the vette for cruising to the local car shows. I have done a lot of the MP3 ones that way. I only came indoors for a quick lunch and ended up spending hour listening and didn't want to turn them off. Great site. I'll be singing these all afternoon and wondering where this kid or that girl went or how they ended up.

Good stuff.

George-CT