Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our bodies,are so amazing........

warthog

Since being diagnosed with diabetes on the 17th,I have been completely focused on that, and my back didn't seem to bother me much at all.Now that My readings are near normal,160 this morning,down from 500+ on the 17th,my back issues have pushed their way to the front again:rant::ranting::veryangry:,LOUDLY demanding attention....One of the best things that these auto engineers have given us thanks to God given smarts,is heated seats in your vehicle.We have them in our 2013 Durango,and it feels OH SO GOOD,on a hurting back.......,,:thumbup:

Praise God in all things in Jesus' name, as He has blessed you with a newer car with heated seats and many other blessings that many take for granted! God is good and meets our needs! Praying for renewed strength and healing in your back and for other needs! Amen! :angel: Ma